- Search by file type or location
- How to use the Smart Search bar in Safari on iPhone and iPad | iMore
- How to use the Smart Search bar in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- 20 Apple keyboard shortcuts business users need to know
This article will show you how to change your default search engine on Safari running on macOS. Simply select your desired search engine from the drop-down list to make it the default for Safari on your Mac. With just a click, users can change their default Safari search engine to something other than Google, such as privacy-focused DuckDuckGo.
Like many applications, Safari lets you tweak its interface to suit your preferences. You can customize, hide, or show the toolbar, bookmarks bar, favorites bar, tab bar, and status bar. Configuring these Safari interface bars to suit the way you use the browser can save you time and effort.
- how to play pc steam games on mac os x.
- My search bar disappeared - Evernote for Mac - Evernote User Forum;
- Post navigation?
- How to search for a word in nearly any program on a Mac - Business Insider Deutschland.
- hp envy printer driver mac;
- dong vat hoang da sa mac?
- 20 Apple keyboard shortcuts business users need to know - TechRepublic.
The toolbar runs across the top of the Safari screen, where the address area is. Here's how to add and remove items to your liking.
- cambiare lingua word 2011 mac?
- About the Author?
- How to Regain a Missing URL Address Bar in Safari for Mac OS X.
- 20 Apple keyboard shortcuts business users need to know.
- insert new row keyboard shortcut excel mac.
- How to change Default Search Engine for the Safari Web Browser on macOS.
Click an item you want to add to the toolbar and drag it to the toolbar. Safari will automatically adjust the size of the address and search fields to make room for the new item s. When you're finished, click Done. Try adding iCloud Tabs to easily continue browsing sites right where you left off when using other Apple devices. Select Text Size to add the capability to change the size of text on a page quickly.
Search by file type or location
Alternatively, right-click in any open space in the toolbar and click or tap Customize Toolbar. If you get carried away with customizing the toolbar and you're not happy with the result, it's easy to return to the default toolbar. No matter what you call the bar, it's a handy place to store links to favorite websites. July 18, at pm. Laurie Greenberg says:. May 2, at pm.
How to use the Smart Search bar in Safari on iPhone and iPad | iMore
Jevoris says:. April 12, at am. Lisa says:. March 4, at pm. Jinny says:. February 29, at am. November 16, at pm. Nelson says:.
How to use the Smart Search bar in Safari on iPhone and iPad
October 17, at am. Toby says:. September 22, at am. Kerri says:. September 21, at am.
20 Apple keyboard shortcuts business users need to know
Jason says:. September 13, at am.
Justin says:. September 4, at pm. Chris says:. August 19, at pm.
Ebruli says:. June 18, at am. Kitties says:.
June 13, at am. Julia Eberly says:.